If you’ve ever had a Papa Murphy’s pizza, you know how delicious they are. But what if you have leftovers and want to save them for later? Can you freeze Papa Murphy’s pizzas? Here’s what you need to know!
Yes, you can freeze Papa Murphy pizzas. However, there may be a slight impact on taste and texture. The pizza will last for 2-3 months in the freezer.
Can You Freeze Papa Murphy Pizzas?
Yes, you can freeze Papa Murphy pizzas. The impact on the taste of the pizza will depend on how long it is frozen for. The longer it is frozen, the more the taste will be affected. The impact on the texture of the pizza will also depend on how long it is frozen for. The longer it is frozen, the more the texture will be affected. How long a Papa Murphy pizza will last in the freezer depends on how it is stored.
How To Freeze Papa Murphy Pizzas?
To freeze a Papa Murphy’s pizza, first remove it from the cardboard box and wrapping. Then place the pizza on a baking sheet and freeze for about 2 hours. Once frozen, you can put the pizza in a freezer bag or container and store for up to 3 months. To reheat, place the frozen pizza on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Precautions to Take When Freezing Papa Murphy Pizzas
1. Make sure to take the necessary precautions before freezing Papa Murphy pizzas.
2. Step one is to remove the cardboard box and all of the packing materials that come with the pizza:
3. Place the pizza on a baking sheet and put it in the freezer for about two hours or until it’s frozen solid:
4. Once it’s frozen, you can put it in a sealable bag or container and store it in the freezer:
5. The pizza will stay fresh in the freezer for up to three months:
6. When you’re ready to eat it, just take it out of the freezer and bake at your preferred temperature for about 15-20 minutes or until it’s heated through:
How To Thaw Frozen Papa Murphy Pizzas
Assuming you have a frozen Papa Murphy’s pizza at home, there are a few different ways you can go about thawing it for consumption.
One option is to simply leave the pizza out on the countertop for a few hours until it reaches room temperature. This could take up to 6 hours, depending on how cold your kitchen is.
Another option is to place the pizza in the oven at a low temperature (around 200 degrees Fahrenheit) for 20-30 minutes until it is thawed and warmed through.
Finally, you can always microwave the frozen pizza for 2-3 minutes until it is hot and ready to eat. Just be sure not to overcook it!
How Long Does Papa Murphy Pizzas Last (Stays Fresh) Outside at Room Temperature?
Papa Murphy’s pizzas are designed to be eaten fresh, so they don’t last very long at room temperature. If you want to extend the shelf life of your Papa Murphy’s pizza, you can store it in the fridge for up to 48 hours. After that, the quality of the pizza will start to degrade and it won’t be as delicious.
How Long Does Papa Murphy Pizzas Last (Stays Fresh) in the Fridge?
The pizza will be safe to eat after the “sell by” date on the package.
The “sell by” date is a recommendation from the manufacturer for when the store should sell the product. It is not a expiration date. The product will be safe to eat after that date.
How To Use Up Extra/Leftover Papa Murphy Pizzas?
1. Eat it for breakfast: Top a piece of Papa Murphy’s pizza with an egg and some cheese for a quick and easy breakfast burrito.
2. Make a pizza sandwich: Layer Papa Murphy’s pizza with tomato sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings between two slices of bread.
3. Turn it into a mini-pizza: Cut a Papa Murphy’s pizza into small bite-sized pieces and serve as an appetizer or snack.
4. Freeze it: Put leftover pizza in the freezer so you can enjoy it later on (either microwaved or oven-baked).
5. Use it as the crust for another dish: Place a thin layer of tomato sauce and