Are you looking for the right juicer? The best juicer depends on your dietary requirements. If you want to make most of your vegetables, go for a slow juicer. If you seek value for money, a centrifugal juicer is for you.
You should also invest in an efficient and reliable juicer. You’ll be using your juicer for the long haul if you want to live healthier. After all, juicing is a good way to consume the nutrients in vegetables and fruits.
- Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor
- Omega J8006 Juicer
- BLACK+DECKER JE2200B Juice Extractor
- BLACK+DECKER CJ625 Citrus Juicer
- Breville BJE510XL Multi-Speed Juicer
- Hamilton Beach 67608 Juice Extractor
- Lexen GP27 Juicer
- Hamilton Beach 67750 Juice Extractor
- VonShef Fruit Juicer
- Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer
Breville BJE200XL Juice Extractor
Breville’s heavy-duty juicer is compact and equipped with a centered knife blade assembly. It gives maximum juice extraction from its powerful 14,000rpm, 700-watt motor. The feed tube is extra-large to accommodate larger fruit chunks.