Do you prefer to drink your vegetables? If yes, get a slow juicer. While more expensive than the average juicer, the best slow juicer can churn out juice quietly and can make food items like nut milk.
If you want to store juice longer, have a slow juicer handy. The less air your juice has, the more you can enjoy it. Also look for safety features and make sure the juicer has containers that are BPA-free.
- Omega J8004 Masticating Juicer
- Omega VRT350 Low Speed Juicer
- Kuvings B6000S Slow Juicer
- Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
- Hurom Slow Juicer
- VonShef Wheatgrass Slow Juicer
- Hamilton Beach 67950A Slow Juicer
- VREMI Slow Juicer
- Gourmia GSJ-200 Slow Juicer
- Big Boss Slow Juicer
Slow Juicer Reviews
Omega J8004 Masticating Juicer
This Omega juicer runs on low speed to maintain live, healthy enzymes. It has the 8x stronger GE Ultem auger and powerful gear reduction. It can make nut butters, extrude pasta, mince herbs, etc.